Indian Fellowship in Critical Care Medicine (IFCCM)
Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine (ISCCM)
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Critical Care Medicine
- Duration of IFCCM is one year post IDCCM.
- Direct registration for IFCCM for post MD candidates will be accepted but such candidates should pass IDCCM prior to appearing for IFCCM. Duration of course is 2 years.
Note 1: Direct Entry to IFCCM examination
a. FNB, DM Critical Care
Those who have cleared FNB, DM Critical Care are allowed for direct entry to IFCCM examination.
b. Candidate who has a foreign qualification in critical care (Subject to approval from college board)
Those who have a foreign qualification in Critical Care, can directly apply for IFCCM examination, 2 years after their return to work in India. However the candidate should be working in an ISCCM recognised Institution.
Post MBBS (CTCCM) Trainee who have passed IDCCM are not eligible to apply for IFCCM Course.
DM Critical Care MedicineFNB Critical Care Medicine
- Candidates are selected after they pass the IDCCM exam by recognized teacher of the respective institutes.
- The selection process may vary institute to institute, it is at the sole discretion of Teacher and institution. ISCCM is not involved in selection process directly or indirectly.
- Candidates will be paid a salary/stipend as per the rules of the institute where they are appointed.