Indian Diploma in Critical Care Medicine (IDCCM)
Fortis Flt. Lt. Rajan Dhall Hospital, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi
New Delhi, Delhi, India
Critical Care Medicine
Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine (ISCCM)
- This course intake is conducted twice a week in the month of January and July.
- IDCCM course duration is one year for MD/MS/DNB candidates and 2 years for DA/DTCD/CTCCM or equivalent candidates.
Mr Neeraj Sharma Mr Neeraj Sharma Dr Gaurishankar Sharma
- Diploma in Anaesthesia/Diploma in Chest diseases.
- MD Medicine/Chest/Anaesthesia.
- DNB Medicine/Chest/Anaesthesia.
- MD/DNB Emergency Medicine.
- MRCEM-If approved by the Medical Council of India.
- FCPS Medicine.
- The base qualifications must be from a MCI recognized university
The Applicant should have done;
DNBMD (Doctor of Medicine)MS (Master of Surgery)Diploma in Anaesthesia (DA)CTCCM (Certificate of Training in Critical Care Medicine)