Indian Diploma in Critical Care Medicine (IDCCM)
Narayana Institute of Cardiac Sciences (NICS), Bangalore
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Critical Care Medicine
Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine (ISCCM)
- This course intake is conducted twice a week in the month of January and July.
- IDCCM course duration is one year for MD/MS/DNB candidates and 2 years for DA/DTCD/CTCCM or equivalent candidates.
Dr. Kanchi Muralidhar Dr. Kanchi Muralidhar Mr Mahadevan
- Diploma in Anaesthesia/Diploma in Chest diseases.
- MD Medicine/Chest/Anaesthesia.
- DNB Medicine/Chest/Anaesthesia.
- MD/DNB Emergency Medicine.
- MRCEM-If approved by the Medical Council of India.
- FCPS Medicine.
- The base qualifications must be from a MCI recognized university
The Applicant should have done;
DNBMD (Doctor of Medicine)MS (Master of Surgery)Diploma in Anaesthesia (DA)CTCCM (Certificate of Training in Critical Care Medicine)