General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM)
New Life Institute Of Nursing, Baikunthpur
Baikunthpur, Chhattisgarh, India
PDU Memorial Health Sciences and Ayush University, Indian Nursing Council (INC)
At Your Own
- 10+2 with 40% marks from any recognized board. However Science is preferable.
- Candidates are also eligible from State Open School recognized by State Government and National Institute of Open School (NIOS) recognized by Central Government.
- Registered ANM : 10+2 vocational ANM course from the school recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
- 10+2 Health care Science – Vocational stream from a recognized CBSE board/State/Centre.
- Admission of students shall be once in a year.
- Students shall be medically fit.
- Minimum age for admission will be 17 years. (as on 31st December of that year)
- The upper age limit is 35 yrs. For ANM/ for LHV, there is no age bar.
Minimum education eligibility criteria for admission to GNM :
ANM (Auxiliary Nursing Midwifery)12th Science
PROCEDURE TO APPLY/SELECTION PROCESS:-
As per Notification/Circular, Guideline issued by DME (Directorate Medical Education) Raipur C.G.