Fellowship in Obstetrics and Gynecology Ultrasound
Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth (SBV), Pondicherry
Pondicherry, Puducherry, India
Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth - Pillaiyarkuppam
- To perform obstetrics and gynecological scans independently.
- To diagnose common foetal anomalies and their management.
- To be exposed to doppler recording of maternal and foetal circulation.
- To acquire transferable skills which include Practical skills in teaching, Research skills-critical review of literature and statistical methods and Communication skills.
- Minimum 80% attendance.
- Minimum 50% marks in internal assessment and summative exam workplace based formative assessment with portfolio/ Multisource feedback.
Intended Learning Outcomes:
Candidates must possess the following qualifications MD/MS O&G, DGO, DNB O&G, MD(Radiology)/DMRD/DNB RD.
DMRD (Diploma in Medical Radio Diagnosis)DGO (Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology)MD/MS Obstetrics & GynaecologyMD RadiologyDNB Radio-DiagnosisDNB Obstetrics & Gynaecology