Fellowship in Non Invasive Cardiovascular Imaging
Sri Jayadeva Institute of Cardiology (SJIC), Bangalore
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS)
- Anatomy / Physiology of Heart.
- Cardiac MRI, CT & Vascular and non vascular ultrasounds.
- Cardiac MRI Protocolling, acquisition & reporting.
- Cardiac CT Protocolling, acquisition & Reporting.
- One compulsory research project to be published at the end of the year.
- Subject seminars / Journal club / case presentation
- Exposure to adult and pediatric echocardiography
- Exposure to nuclear medicine studies
- Exposure to cath lab procedures
- Exposure to Cardiac surgeries
- Exposure to multidisciplinary meetings
- Clinical discussion / case presentation
- Lecturers / Exposure to Cath Lab & OT
- Conference Presentation
- Six months internal assessment
- Final certifying examination (Clinical & Practical) (Examiners – National Faculty)
60,000/- per month
- The candidate who has passed Post M.D/ DNB in Radiology.
- Preferably with 1-2 Years experience.
- Candidates who are domicile of Karnataka are preferred.
- NRI (Foreign) candidates must have MCI Registration Certificate.
DNB RadiologyMD (Doctor of Medicine)MD Radiology
- 10th Marks card (Date of Birth)
- 12th Standard Marks Card
- MBBS / BDS Marks Card
- MBBS Internship Completion certificate
- MBBS Attempt Certificate
- MBBS Degree certificate
- PG Marks Card
- PG Degree Certificate
- Permanent Medical Council Registration Certificate
- Address proof
- Work experience certificate
- MCI Registration Certificate in
- Case of NRI Candidates
The candidate has to submit attested Xerox copies of the following documents along with the filled application form: