Fellowship in Maternal and Child Health
Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth (SBV), Pondicherry
Pondicherry, Puducherry, India
Mother & Child Care
Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth - Pillaiyarkuppam
- To provide basic antenatal care and postnatal care
- To diagnose and refer high risk cases to tertiary care centre
- To implement various maternal and child health programmes in the community.
- To impart knowledge regarding various family planning methods and their implementation
- To assess growth and development of normal child and to diagnose disorders of growth and development.
- To diagnose and treat common paediatric and neonatal illnesses.
- To identify sick neonates and children to stabilise and refer to tertiary care centre.
- Minimum 80% attendance.
- Minimum 50% marks in internal assessment and summative exam workplace based formative assessment with portfolio/ Multisource feedback.
Intended Learning Outcomes:
Candidate should have done MBBS.