Fellowship in Interventional Pulmonology
Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences (Amrita Hospital), Kochi
Kochi, Kerala, India
- DM candidates will be exempt from additional years of training but will be evaluated as every other candidate. We will have a robust feedback system and find solutions for issues that may arise from time to time.
- This is a certificate course run by the Department of Pulmonary Medicine under the auspices of Amrita Hospitals - Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham and the faculties at the Department of Pulmonary Medicine/Interventional Pulmonology will have the final say in graduating the fellows and awarding the certificate.
- The candidate may choose to do an international rotation up to 2 months post 1 year fellowship at Beth Israel Deconess Boston (Harvard), University of Utah or Serdang Hospital in Malaysia. The Department of Pulmonary Medicine will support this by making arrangements with corresponding faculty at the institution of choice. Cost of travel and stay will be borne by the candidate.
Dr. Tinku Joseph
- Candidates who has done DM Pulmonary Medicine
- MD/DNB Respiratory Medicine with 2 year post MD experience
- Post MD/DNB Respiratory Medicine with commitment to serve for 1-2 years post training at Department of Pulmonary Medicine as Senior Resident/Assistant Professor
- Ongoing evaluation of skills and tailoring the program to the candidates needs
- Medical registration with medical council of India
DM Pulmonary MedicineMD Respiratory MedicineDNB Respiratory Medicine
Registration form Rs 100/-. Application dead line will be Nov 30th for intake starting in Jan. The application form will be reviewed by a committee and a decision will be made by the 15th of December. International candidates will need to get a temporary registration with the Medical Council of India.