Fellowship in Interventional Pulmonology
Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket, New Delhi
New Delhi, Delhi, India
- The Fellowship involves hands on experience in Pulmonology procedures with a focus on bronchoscopy which makes the candidates self-competent to perform all pulmonary procedures. Upon completion of training the fellow will be ready for a career.
- During the course of the fellowship, the trainee will advance from participation in procedures under very close supervision to almost independent activity when experienced. Fellows will imbibe professionalism as a culture: Coordinate the team activities,help provide timely updates to the consultants , establish leadership when consultant is absent, be polite and learn to make themselves available as a consultant to other physicians who ask for help or advise --Write well organized logical notes-- Complete discharge summaries in a timely and organized fashion.
- The diverse clinical experience at Max Hospital is combined with close faculty supervision and a curriculum which will stimulate the intellectual curiosity and development of the interpersonal and professional skills of the trainee.
- It is hoped that the training programme and environment will help the fellow to inculcate a culture of respect, compassion and empathy for patients.
- Opportunities are offered and trainees will be encouraged to participate in clinical research and present at least one paper / poster and at least one article to be published in an indexed journal during the fellowship.
- Hands on experience in Pulmonology procedures with a focus on bronchoscopy (Flexible/Rigid) - including all sorts of latest interventional bronchoscopic procedures
- Fellows are certified in each procedure with documented supervision of successful completion of the required number as documented in the Log Book.
Dr Vivek Nangia
Candidates should have completed a clinical training progamme/ residency in respiratory medicine (MD / DNB/ DTCD).
DNBMD (Doctor of Medicine)DTCD (Diploma in Tuberculosis and Chest Diseases)
Interested candidates can contact through email or contact number and inquire about the application process.