Fellowship in International Burns Nutrition Program
Choithram Hospital and Research Centre, Indore
Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India
- There is no fix duration for this fellowship program but we suggest at least one month duration to learn practical skills.
- This program is based on the practical posting, ward rounds, case presentation and a short research dissertation work in burns nutrition during this fellowship.
- It’s an international fellowship program available through Interburns (International network of training education and research in burns).
- This fellowship program is been developed under the capacity building for burns professionals and the aim is to train more and more burn team member for nutrition support services.
- This program is a very unique training program as none of the institution across the globe is conducting such program since 2014 and trained many country fellows through this fellowship program including, UK, Ghana, Nepal, Malawi, India.
Ms. Pratibha Sharma
Anyone who has strong commitment towards the burns management and specialized in the any field of burns multidiscipline (Dietician, Nutritionist, Nurses, Doctors and therapists) can send their application.
- Interested candidates can contact through email and inquire about the application process.
- The application process and the selection process will be through Interburns.
- The Interburns core committee expects a strong commitment from the applicant.