Fellowship in Intensive care medicine
Sri Jayadeva Institute of Cardiology (SJIC), Bangalore
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Critical Care Medicine
Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS), National Accreditation Board for Hospitals and Healthcare Providers (NABH)
- Weekly Seminars/Journal club
- Monthly Lectures by faculty
- Infection Control Committee Meeting
- One publication or two representations at State/National level.
- Internal assessment every six months
- Final certifying examinations (clinical & Practical)(examiners-National Faculty)
Objective of the Course is to provide an intense, structured training programme for Post MD/DNB (Anaesthesia/General Medicine) candidates, so as to enhance Care of Patients admitted to ICU with various disorders including post surgical status.
Duration of the Course is 18 to 24 months (full time work as per RGUHS guidelines and not permitted to work elsewhere).
Rs.30, 000/- per month
The candidate who has passed Post M.D/DNB in Anesthesia/M.D in General Medicine shall be eligible for the course.
DNB AnesthesiaMD AnesthesiologyMD General Medicine
- Candidates will be selected from a 4 member panel (Approved by RGUHS)
- If necessary entrance test will be conducted.
- Photos – 5
- Date of birth certificate
- UG/PG Degree Certificates
- Medical Registration Certificate
- Proof of address (Voter ID, Passport, Driving license or Ration Card)
- Experience Certificate if any.
- Sponsorship letter (for sponsored candidates from Institution)
- Application of in-service candidates should be routed through Proper channel only
Documents required at Interview: (Original and 1 set of Photostat copies)