Fellowship in Head and Neck Oncosurgery
Kailash Cancer Hospital and Research Center, Waghodia
Waghodia, Gujarat, India
Head and Neck Oncosurgery
- To train individuals to provide state of the art multidisciplinary care for patients with cancer
- To develop leaders in the field of Head & Neck Oncology
- To provide Surgeons with comprehensive academic, research and clinical training in Fellowship in Head and Neck Cancer Surgery
- Clinical expertise gained by working alongside experienced Oncologists.
- Attendance in Regularly Multi-specialty tumor boards.
- Teaching sessions, which would include inter disciplinary seminars (involving radiation, medical and palliative care besides the parent unit.), Journal clubs, and case presentation.
- Assisting and hand on experience in all Head and Neck oncology surgery
- Posting to Medical, Radiation, Community oncology and palliative care for an exposure to these areas of oncology.
- Project work in the form of at least one publication in any oncology journal and involvement in community based intervention programme for cancer.
- Lectures by experts in the field of basic sciences, preventive oncology, tumour registry, molecular biology & genetics
The Fellowship Programmes in Head & Neck Surgical Oncology (HNSO) has objectives:
The learning process will be facilitated by; -
Liquidate Damage: Candidate shall not discontinue the fellowship before completion of course or given duration. In case he/she decides to discontinue the course before Completion / or given duration he/she shall give one month notice to The Course Director and pay an amount of Rs.1,00,000/- as Liquidate Damages.
Per Month: 50,000/-
- Should have passed the PG Degree General Surgery / PG Degree ENT / MDS in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery from any of the Medical Colleges in India, recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- M.B.B.S. / Bachelor Degree recognized by the Medical Council of India
- Candidates should have their MBBS/PG Degrees registered with Medical Council of India and Gujarat State Medical Council (India/State).
Note: Candidates who have appeared or are appearing for the MD/MS examination may apply but the provisional or permanent PG Degree certificate should be produced at the time of admission counselling if selected, failing which admission will not be granted.
DLO (Diploma in Otorhinolaryngology)MS ENTMS General SurgeryMDS Oral and Maxillofacial SurgeryDNB General SurgeryDNB ENT Surgery
- PAN Card
- ID Proof (Passport/ Driving Licence/ Voter ID Card )
- Address Proof ( Passport / Voter ID Card)
- Two Passport Size recent photographs
- Educational / Academic Documents: -
Documents to be furnished along with the application form:
- Final MBBS Mark sheets.
- MBBS Degree Certificate.
- MDS/MS Degree Certificate.
- Medical Council Registration Certificate of MBBS/PG Degree of Gujarat. Those who have applied for registration can attach receipt of application
- Certificate from Principal of respective Medical College/Institution for candidates who are appeared/appearing for MDS/MS (in case of candidates who have not yet passed the course).
Selection Process -
- The application form will be scrutinized and candidate will be informed for further process whose application fulfils eligibility criteria.
- Candidate will be asked for written Screening Test followed by Interview
- The screening test will be a written MCQ Type test and candidates will be shortlisted for the interview based on the marks obtained in the screening test.
- The Course Coordinator, KCHRC, Goraj will prepare and publish the Select List and Wait list of Candidates.
- Candidates who do not turn up for the allotment as per schedule, at the place and time notified, will forfeit their chance for admission, and for future admission candidate have to apply again followed by new application, Screening Test and Interview.
- Examination Patterns and Syllabus (Annexure – ii).