Fellowship in Cross Sectional Imaging
Manipal Hospitals Radiology Group (MHRG), Bangalore
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- One-to-one mentoring – every case drafted will be discussed on a day-day basis by our subspecialist radiologists.
- Minimum daily reporting of 20-25 cases per candidate
- Exposure to 200-250 cases per day – all positive cases
- Candidates would be seated in tele-reporting room with exposure to subspecialists and discussions for every atypical case
- Structured reporting system with exposure to complex cases
- Subspeciality meets every week – msk, neuro, chest & abdo meets – under guidance of respective subspeciality team
- Film reading sessions,clinico-radiological meetings and tumor board sessions.
- Journal clubs
- Montly cme talks by national and international speakers
- Certification from Manipal Hospitals Radiology Group
- Certification will be based on following activities:
- Maintenance of logbook
- Preparation of subspecialty case capsules
- Research project and publication
- Presentation at state and national conference
- Mid-year assessment and
- Final exam
Highlights of the Fellowship:
INR 50,000/- per month
- MD or DNB Radiology from an university recognized by MCI.
- Karnataka State Medical Registration of Postgraduate Radiology qualification is mandatory prior to admission.
DNBMD (Doctor of Medicine)
- Apply along with your CV
- You will be informed to attend the selection interview
- Mode of selection will be online
- Selection will be based on a screening test, case reporting and interview by a panel of expert radiologists.