Fellowship in Clinical Cardiac Electro Physiology
Sri Jayadeva Institute of Cardiology (SJIC), Bangalore
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS), National Accreditation Board for Hospitals and Healthcare Providers (NABH)
- Anatomy/ Physiology of Heart
- Clinical Electrophysiology
- Holter analysis/Tilt table test
- Device implantation including pacemakers, Defibrillator & Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy (CRT)
- Programming & follow up of Devices
- Conventional Electrophysiology study and interpretation of Intra-cardiac ECGs.
- Hands on training in Electrophysiology study & RF ablation of common arrhythmias.
- 3D Mapping & RF ablation of complex arrhythmias, theory and practice.
- Attending courses conducted on Electrophysiology in other institutions.
- Clinical research work related to Electrophysiology study and devices.
- Subject seminars/ Journal club
- Conference presentation/ Symposium
- Clinical discussion/ Case presentations
- Lecturers/ Exposure to Cath Lab and OT
- Routine work and duties of hospital
- Training in All aspects of Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Six months internal assessment
- Final certifying examination (Clinical and Practical)
(Examiners- National Faculty)
60,000/- per month
Dr. Jayaprakash S
- The candidate who has passed Post D.M/ DNB in Cardiology shall be eligible for the course.
- Sponsored Candidates are also eligible to apply.
DM CardiologyDM (Doctorate in Medicine)DNB Cardiology
- 10th Marks card (Date of Birth)
- 12th Standard Marks Card
- MBBS / BDS Marks Card
- MBBS Internship Completion certificate
- MBBS Attempt Certificate
- MBBS Degree certificate
- PG Marks Card
- PG Degree Certificate
- Permanent Medical Council Registration Certificate
- Address proof
- Work experience certificate
- MCI Registration Certificate in
- Case of NRI Candidates
The candidate has to submit attested Xerox copies of the following documents along with the filled application form: