Fellowship in Advanced Respiratory Care (FARC)
Smt Kashibai Navale Medical College and General Hospital, Pune
Pune, Maharashtra, India
- Theory: Objective MCQ
- Practical Examination- by External Examiners, assigned by IARC and ISCCM
The ACRT Program is a one year certification program offered by Indian Association of Respiratory Care (IARC) and Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine (ISCCM). It is designed to provide opportunities for nurses and other skilled health care professionals to enhance their technical knowledge and skills with respiratory devices and equipment, which will enable them to work with multidisciplinary team of Intensivists, Respiratory Therapists, ICU Nurses, ICU Technicians and other ICU professionals.
Upon the successful completion of certification Program, the candidate will have an exit exam, comprising of Theory and Practical evaluation.
INR 25000 per month
Dr. Neelima Ligade
- A graduation/ diploma in any allied health specialty or nursing.
- On the Job Trainees with minimum 5 years of experience in the critical care units, certified by the head of the department & endorsed by the hospital administration
- Associate Membership of IARC
- Associate Life Membership of ISCCM
The selection will be based upon the interview conducted by the Head of the Department of ICU, Hospital Management and HR personnel.