Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm D)
JKKN College of Pharmacy (JKKNCP), Namakkal
Namakkal, Tamil Nadu, India
The Tamilnadu Dr MGR Medical University
- Pharm.D course is a professional pharmacy doctoral programme of 6 yrs duration after 10+2.
Duration: 5 years + 1 year internship
- This three year program provides opportunity for the B.Pharm graduates to acquire practice based Pharm D (PB). First two years consist of coursework, which followed by one year of internship, which is similar to that of Pharm D. This program functions as a bridge between traditional B Pharm and regular Pharm D by advancing professional skills and career options in clinical practice and research.
Duration: 2 years + 1 year internship
PHARM. D. (Post Baccalaureate)
- No candidate shall be allowed to be admitted to the I Pharm.D degree Course until he/she has completed the age of 17 years on or before the 31stDecember of the academic year in which the candidate is seeking admission.
- Candidates belonging to all categories except Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes for admission to the Pharm.D degree course must have obtained individual pass marks in Physics, Chemistry & Biology or Botany & Zoology or Mathematics both in theory and practical with a minimum of 35% marks. Not less than 50% aggregate marks in the above subjects is mandatory at the qualifying examination (Academic Stream) after a period of 12 years of study i.e. 10+2 pattern of education.
- Candidates can get admitted the through Government or management quota, as per the rules framed by the Tamil Nadu State government. The students seeking admission through government have to apply directly to Directorate of Medical Education, Chennai after +2 results are announced. The seats will be allotted based on single window system counseling. All the admissions are on merit basis.
- The students seeking admission through Management quota has to apply directly to college. Application form, prospectus and other details for B.Pharmacy, M.Pharmacy, Pharm.D & Ph.D courses can be obtained from the College office on Payment of Rs. 500/- by cash M.O./D.D. drawn in favour of “The Principal, J.K.K.Nataraja College of Pharmacy, Kumarapalayam”.