Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm D)
Thanthai Roever College of Pharmacy (TRCPH), Perambalur
Perambalur, Tamil Nadu, India
The Tamilnadu Dr MGR Medical University
- The course is designed to make the students competent as per the global demand in the management of patient medication therapy and improve patient outcomes. The students acquire their clinical knowledge and skills to manage patients with chronic or acute illness, collaborate other health care providers to provide cost-effective care, identify and correct drug-related issues, educate patients and family members on the correct use of medications etc., The students undergo one Year internship/residency during the final year (6th year) in the various major departments of the speciality teaching hospital.
- Physics, Chemistry, Biology & Maths.
- Physics, Chemistry, Botany & Zoology.
- Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Biology & Computer
- Any other equivalent qualification approved by the Tamil Nadu Dr.M.G.R University, Chennai.
- Should have completed 17 years on or before December of the year of admission to the course.
A Pass in +2 in the following subjects.
- All the applications duly filled in should be sent by registered post to the admission office before the stipulated date. Applications can also be directly submitted to the admission office.
- The following photocopies of the testimonials should be enclosed along with the filled in application
- Mark sheet of the qualifying examination or equivalent
- Provisional / Degree certificate of the qualifying examination
- Transfer & conduct certificate from the institution last studied
- Community certificate
- Migration certificate for other state candidates
- SSLC certificate
- Medical fitness certificate
- Ten Passport size & Two stamp size photographs of the applicant
- Other necessary documents
- All the above original certificates should be submitted at the time of admission.
- Admissions are made to this college on the clear understanding that those who are admitted will fully accept and abide by the rules and regulations in force and those which may be enforced or modified as and when required.