Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm D)
Maharishi Markandeshwar University (MMU), Ambala
Ambala, Haryana, India
Maharishi Markandeshwar University
- The Pharm D program is an emerging concept globally focusing mainly on improving the healthcare system for better drug therapy by assisting medical practitioners. It is a clinical-oriented curriculum where the students would be trained to provide information about diseases, drugs, and lifestyle modifications to the patients in a hospital environment and work on improving the patient’s health condition.
- The course tuition fees is 115000 and development fee is 15000.
- Duration: 2 + 1 yrs
Passed Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy. Obtained at least 55% marks (50% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the qualifying Examination.
- Fees of Pharm.D (Post Baccalaureate) Course tuition fees is 142000 and development fee is 20000.
This university also provide Pharm.D (Post Baccalaureate) Course
Dr. Sumeet Gupta
- 10+2 examination with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects with 45% marks(40% marks for SC/ST) along with one of the following subjects: Mathematics or Biology.
- A pass in the D.Pharm course from an institution approved by the Pharmacy Council of India under section 12 of the Pharmacy Act.
- Provided that a student should complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission to the course.
- The admission process the MMDU is very simple. Aspirants can get the admission form online or at the college campus if they choose to. Either way the payment they will have to make would be Rs. 1000. They can obtain an admission form from the Administrative Office or get a printout of it from the official site. Students can also get the admission form delivered to their homes by post. In that case, they will have to send out a DD of Rs. 1050.00 in favor of the Registrar of the University.
- In case you wish to download the admission form from the website you will again have to enclose with it a Demand Draft of Rs. 1000.00 when you send it back after having duly filled it in.
- The MMDU has also made it very easy for the students to fill in the Online Application Form. Once they visit the official website, they will be guided step by step and will eventually receive a link accompanied by a User ID and password on their registered email ID. They will then click on that link and follow the procedure step by step.
- All the required documents must be attached with the filled-in Admission Form for admission to any course. Next in line is a counseling session which will be conducted by our trainers and that will mark the completion of their admission process.