UN Mehta Institute of Cardiology and Research Centre, Ahmedabad
Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
- Case presentation: Twice in a week
- Journal Club: Once weekly
- Seminar: Once weekly
- Cath & Surgical Presentation: Once weekly
- Clinical Pathological conference / Death Review meeting: Once a month
- Lectures (separately held for postgraduate students) - Guest or Faculty lecturers/CMEs: Once in a Month
- Integrated teaching: every Saturday (discussion of complex cases in presence of senior faculties of Cardiology, Cardiac Anesthesia and CVTS department)
Candidates must possess recognized degree of M.D. (or its equivalent recognized degree) in the subject shown against them.
MD (Doctor of Medicine)
- There shall be a common counselling for admission to all Super specialty Postgraduate Courses (DM/M.Ch.) in all Medical Educational Institutions on the basis of merit list of the National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test Superspeciality. The designated authority for counselling for all the seats of the contributing States shall be conducted by the Directorate General of Health Services, Government of India.