Diploma in Public Health (DPH)
All India Institute of Hygiene and Public Health (AIIH&PH), Kolkata
Kolkata, West Bengal, India
Course TypePG Diploma
West Bengal University of Health Sciences (WBUHS), Medical Council of India (MCI)
- For handling Administrative & Management Functions at various levels of Health Care Delivery System in India.
- For Planning Implementation & Management of all Public Health Programs including National Health Programs in India.
- For Control & Management of Health Care Delivery System, Health Care Organization & Health Sector Reforms in India.
- To Control & Manage the emerging Public Health threats in India.
- Acquiring managerial / leadership skill in the area of human resource, material and other resource management.
- Developing scientific knowledge & skill with attitude for continued learning with latest advances in the field of public health.
Course Objective is to develop Public Health Professionals:
1st Year: Rs.65,000.00 (approx.) per month, 2nd Year: Rs.66,000.00 (approx.) per month
Dr. Rama Ranjan Pati
Applicants should have completed M.B.B.S. having one year continuous rotational intern-ship training in any Medical College recognized by MCI.
The seats are divided equally into two parts, All India Quota and the State (West Bengal) Quota. Selection for the All India Quota/Seats is made on the basis of merit determined by a centralized entrance test held at the national level. For the State Quota a separate entrance test is conducted by West Bengal University of Health Sciences, as per guidelines of MCI.