Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharm)
Mumbai Education Trust (MET), Bhujbal Knowledge City, Mumbai
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Savitribai Phule Pune University (SPPU)
- A programme specifically designed to create professionals who will make a mark in the pharmaceutical industry. On completion of the programme the students can get registration as pharmacist and can run their own medical shops.
- Duration of the course is 2 years with each academic year spread over not less than 180 working days. A candidate needs to complete a training of minimum 500 hrs. spread over a period of 3 months after completion of second year of the course.
At Your Own
Dr. S. D. Bhosale
- The Candidate should be an Indian national.
- Passed HSC Science with Physics, and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one of the subjects: Mathematics or Biology (Botany and Zoology) from a recognised institution in Maharashtra State or Outside Maharashtra State.
- Candidates, who have not passed their 10+2 examination from the HSC Board of Maharashtra, need to produce the certificate and the Mark sheet of the examination given by them, which is equivalent to the HSC board of Maharashtra state. The required eligibility certificate will have to be obtained from the prescribed authority.
The centralised admission process.
Please Contact Directorate of Technical Education, Mumbai, Maharashtra.