Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharm)
Oriental College of Pharmacy (OCP), Bhopal
Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India
Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya
A Diploma in Pharmacy (D. Pharma) is an academic qualification in the field of pharmacy. The course provides the minimum qualification to be a registered pharmacist. It is a training to understand the properties and impacts of medicines and developing the skills required to counsel patients about their use. D. Pharm holders can work in several fields such as being a pharmacist, patient counseling, doing further studies such as bachelor and master degree.
Dr. Kavita R Loksh
XII (Physics, Chemistry and Maths / Biotechnology / Biology / Vocational Science) with 45% (Gen) & 40% for SC, ST & OBC.
- High School Marksheet/Certificate
- Higher Secondary Marksheet/Certificate.
- Caste Certificate issued by competent authority (for M.P domicile candidates)
- Domicile issued by competent authority (for M.P domicile candidates)
- Original T.C
- Original Migration
- 06 recent colored passport size photograph.
- First Semester Fee : Fee to be charged as per AFRC, Govt. of Madhya Pradesh.
- Caution money is to be paid to the institute only once at the time of admission. It will be refunded at the time of leaving the Institute.
- College miscellaneous expenses are to be paid every year.
- University Examination fee shall be charged for every semester examination as prescribed by the RGTU Bhopal.
- Hostel/Mess/Bus Charges are to be paid, if the facilities are availed.