Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharm)
Dr. D Y Patil College Of Pharmacy, Akurdi, Pune
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Savitribai Phule Pune University (SPPU)
Dr. N. S. Vyawahare
- Maharashtra State Candidature Candidates –
- The Candidate should be an India National
- For the admission to first year of Diploma course in pharmacy, the candidate should have passed higher secondary certificate H.S.C. (std.XII) Examination of Maharashtra State Board of or its equivalent examination with at least 35% marks in aggregate with Physic, Chemistry, Biology Mathematics and English.
- Other than Maharashtra State Candidates shall be eligible for institute quota only.
- NRI/OCI/PIO, Children of Indian workers in the Gulf countries, Foreign National-
i) Passed higher secondary certificate H.S.C. (std.XII) Examination with Physics & Chemistry as compulsory subject along with one of the subject Mathematics or Biology.(Botany & Zoology) ii) Any other criteria declared from time to time by the appropriate authority as defined under the Act.
- The admission process is governed by by Hon. Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra State, Mumbai. The vacant seats after Centralized Admission Procedure (CAP) will be filled at Institute level according to merit & as per guidelines of the Hon. Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra State, Mumbai.