Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharm)
R. C. Patel Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (RCPIPER), Dhule
Dhule, Maharashtra, India
Savitribai Phule Pune University (SPPU)
Dr. S. J. Surana
- Candidate should be Indian National and should have passed HSC (XII) Examination of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and higher Secondary Education or its equivalent examination with subject English, Physics, Chemistry & Biology/Mathematics and secured minimum 45% marks. ie: Not less than 135 marks out of 300 Marks (minimum 40% Marks i.e. Not less than 120 marks out of 300 marks in case of Candidate of Backward Class category belonging only to Maharashtra State) in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology / mathematics added together (maximum of marks obtained in biology/mathematic shall be considered for the purpose of addition.
12th Pass (HSC)
- Admission procedure conducted as per direction / instructions from Director of technical education Mumbai and admission regulatory authority Mumbai.
- LC/TC of HSC.SSC Mark sheet Secondary and Higher Secondary Board
- HSC Mark sheet / Diploma Marksheet Secondary and Higher Secondary Board
- LC/TC of HSC School / College
- HSC / Diploma Passing Certificate Technical Examination Board
- Bonafide and Character Certificate School / College
- Proof of Nationality (Any one of following Original Certificate in English)
- Certificate of Nationality Divisional / District Magistrate
- The School leaving Certificate indicating the Nationality of the candidate as ‘Indian’.
- Indian Passport in the name of the candidate, issued by appropriate authorities.
- Birth Certificate of the Candidate indicating the place of birth in India.
- Domicile Certificate of candidate Executive Magistrate/ Mamlatdar / Tehsildar
- Domicile Certificate of father / mother /candidate (for Type A and Type B candidates) Executive Magistrate/ Mamlatdar / Tehsildar
- Migration Certificate (for OMS / Other university Candidate) Concern Board / University
- First Attempt/Trial Certificate School / College
- Affidavit regarding Gap (if any) On stamp paper of Rs. 100 and affidavit in front of Executive Magistrate
- Gujrathi Linguistic Minority Affidavit (if any) On stamp paper of Rs. 100 and affidavit in front of Executive Magistrate
- Caste Certificate (if applicable) Execute Magistrate of Maharashtra State
- Caste Validity (if applicable) Divisional Social Welfare office/ Director Tribe Scrutiny Committee
- Non Creamy layer (if applicable) Execute Magistrate of Maharashtra State / Collector of district
- CET score card DTE, Mumbai
- CAP Allotment letter DTE Mumbai / AUPPC
- GPAT Score Card Examination of Authority of GPAT.