Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharm)
The Soniya Education Trust's College Of Pharmacy, Dharwad
Dharwad, Karnataka, India
Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS)
- The course of study in Diploma in Pharmacy comprises of Part-I and Part-II. There shall be an examination in the first year on the subjects of Part-I and an examination in the second year comprising the Part-II subjects.
- The course of academic training is of 2 years duration with minimum of 180 working days per year followed by a practical training not less than 500 hours covered in around 3 months.
At Your Own
Dr. V. H. Kulkarni
- Intermediate examination in science.
- The first year of the three year degree course in science.
- 10 + 2 examination in science.
- Pre-degree examination
- Any other qualification approved by the pharmacy council of India as equivalent to any of the above examinations.
A pass in any of the following examinations with Physics, Chemistry and Biology.