Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharm)
Thanthai Roever College of Pharmacy (TRCPH), Perambalur
Perambalur, Tamil Nadu, India
The Tamilnadu Dr MGR Medical University
- A Pass in Higher Secondary Examinations with the following subjects,
- Physics, Chemistry, Biology & Maths.
- Physics, Chemistry, Biology & Zoology.
- Any other qualification approved by the Pharmacy Council of India is equivalent to any of the above examinations.
- Should have completed 17 years.
A Pass in Higher Secondary Examination with the following subjects for all categories.
- All the applications duly filled in should be sent by registered post to the admission office before the stipulated date. Applications can also be directly submitted to the admission office.
- The following photocopies of the testimonials should be enclosed along with the filled in application
- Mark sheet of the qualifying examination or equivalent
- Provisional / Degree certificate of the qualifying examination
- Transfer & conduct certificate from the institution last studied
- Community certificate
- Migration certificate for other state candidates
- SSLC certificate
- Medical fitness certificate
- Ten Passport size & Two stamp size photographs of the applicant
- Other necessary documents
- All the above original certificates should be submitted at the time of admission.
- Admissions are made to this college on the clear understanding that those who are admitted will fully accept and abide by the rules and regulations in force and those which may be enforced or modified as and when required.