Diploma in Industrial Health (DIH)
All India Institute of Hygiene and Public Health (AIIH&PH), Kolkata
Kolkata, West Bengal, India
West Bengal University of Health Sciences (WBUHS), Medical Council of India (MCI)
- Common occupation related health problems, their prevention, control, earlydiagnosis and treatment.
- Health hazards associated with different occupations, basic concepts about their identification and control.
- To assess fitness (both physical and mental) of 3 person for a particular type of occupation.
- To plan and manage Occupational Health Services for the persons employed in organized and unorganized sectors.
- To plan and manage preventive and promotive health service for the families of the persons employed in different occupations.
- Collection, tabulation, analysis and interpretation of the data related to health of people employed in different occupations.
After successful completion of the course the student will have knowledge and practical skills related to:
1st Year : Rs.24,714.00 per month, 2nd Year : Rs.26,644.00 per month, 3rd Year : Rs.28,547.00 per month
Dr. Rama Ranjan Pati
Applicants should have completed M.B.B.S. Qualified including one year continuous rotating internship training in any Medical College recognized by MCI.
Selected strictly on the basis of merit, as determined by a competitive test, as determined by a centralized entrance test held at the national level and also by W. B. State Entrance examination conducted by West Bengal University of Health Sciences, as per guidelines of MCI.