Certificate Course in Diabetes Management (CCDM)
Chellaram Diabetes Institute (CDI), Pune
Pune, Maharashtra, India
- Chellaram Diabetes Institute have developed a unique online CME Certificate Course in Diabetes Management (CCCDM), which aims to build the capacity of doctors, particularly primary care physicians, in the prevention and management of diabetes.
- The online platform allows for the doctor to learn at his/her own pace, and via, desktop, laptop, tablet or mobile.
- The course consists of six modules, which include lecture videos, case studies and activities, which can be completed in six to eight hours, and in multiple sessions.
- Module-based syllabus incorporating the latest scientific guidelines
- Video lectures by expert faculty for easy understanding
- Instructive case studies interspersed across the course
- Interesting activities in each module
- Pre-test and post-test for each module to assess learning progress
- Online format allows for learning at one’s own pace
- Learning across multiple formats like desktop, laptop, tablet and mobile
- Exit exam at the end of the course, and certificate on course completion
- The course has been endorsed by the Leicester Diabetes Centre, UK