Certificate Course in Evidence Based Diabetes Management (CCEBDM)
Duration: 1 Year(s)
Public Health Foundation of India (PHFI), Delhi
Gurugram, Haryana, India
- To build a network of primary care physicians in the field of diabetes.
- Update primary care physicians with the latest advancements in the field of diabetes.
- To develop/update a standard teaching protocol and module for evidence based learning on diabetes
- Submission of all the 3 interim assignments (Three descriptive assignments based on completed modules given at regular intervals).
- Participation in at least 10 out of 12 monthly online/virtual sessions (including the pre-test and post-test of each module).
- Appearance in and clearance of exit examination conducted along with Module 12. The exam will be in the form of 50 MCQs to be completed in an hour (Min. 50% score will be required to clear the examination).
Objectives of CCEBDM:
To enhance knowledge, skills and core competencies of primary care physicians in the management of diabetes. Secondary objectives:
The criteria for successful completion of the certificate course will be as follows:
At Your Own
Applicant should have done Medical graduates (MBBS) with at least 3 years of clinical experience.