Certificate Course in Diabetic Foot Management (CCDFM)
Chellaram Diabetes Institute (CDI), Pune
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Diabetic Foot Surgery
- Module-based syllabus incorporating the latest scientific guidelines
- Video lectures by expert faculty for easy understanding
- Case studies and demonstrative videos interspersed across the course
- Interesting activities in each module
- Pre-test and post-test for each module to assess learning progress
- Online format allows for learning at one’s own pace
- Learning across multiple formats like desktop, laptop, tablet and mobile
- Exit exam at the end of the course, and certificate on course completion
- The course has been endorsed by the Leicester Diabetes Centre, UK
Diabetic foot is an important, yet much neglected complication of diabetes mellitus. It is common for people with diabetic foot problems to remain undiagnosed and untreated, especially in developing countries. Yet, with proper training of doctors in the prevention and management of diabetic foot disorders, significant change can be brought about in this scenario.
Considering this, experts at the Chellaram Diabetes Institute have developed a unique online Certificate Course in Diabetic Foot Management (CCDFM), which aims to build the capacity of doctors, particularly primary care physicians, in the prevention and management of diabetic foot disease. The online platform allows for the doctor to learn at his/her own pace, and via, desktop, laptop, tablet or mobile. The course consists of six modules, which include lecture videos, case studies and activities, which can be completed in six to eight hours, and in multiple sessions.
Dr. A. G. Unnikrishnan Ms. Kavitha K. V. Dr. Shailesh R. Deshpande Dr. Rajesh Javherani Dr. Amrish Bidaye Dr. Vedava Purandare
Candidate should have done medical graduation like MBBS or post graduation with Diploma/ MD/ DNB in any medical discipline.
MBBSDNBMD (Doctor of Medicine)Diploma
- Candidate should apply with curriculum vitae and academic qualification documents.