Certificate Course in Diabetic Foot Care and Preventive Podiatry for Healthcare Professionals (CCDPH)
Chellaram Diabetes Institute (CDI), Pune
Pune, Maharashtra, India
- Diabetic foot is an important, yet much neglected complication of diabetes mellitus. It is common for people with diabetic foot problems to remain undiagnosed and untreated, especially in developing countries.
- Apart from doctors, the nurses, physiotherapists and other healthcare professionals have a significant role in the prevention and management of diabetic foot disorders.
- Their proper training in diabetic foot care and basic preventive aspects of podiatry can bring about significant change in the present scenario.
- Considering this, experts at the Chellaram Diabetes Institute have developed a unique online Certificate Course in Diabetic Foot Care and Preventive Podiatry for Healthcare Professionals (CCDPH), which aims to build the capacity of healthcare professionals, in diabetic foot care.
- This course is an abridged version of the CME Certificate Course in Diabetic Foot Management (CCCDFM), which has been developed by Chellaram Diabetes Institute for training doctors.
- The online platform allows for the healthcare professionals to learn at their own pace, and via, desktop, laptop, tablet or mobile.
- The course consists of six modules, which include lecture videos, case studies, pre- and post-test exams, and activities, which can be completed in about four hours, and in multiple sessions.
- Candidate who have completed graduation in healthcare disciplines of Medical, Nursing, Physiotherapy or other allied health/ paramedicals can apply for this course.
MBBSBAMS (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery)BHMS (Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)BPT (Bachelor of Physiotherapy)GNM (General Nursing and Midwifery)BSc NursingDGNM (Diploma in General Nursing and Mid Wifery)BUMS (Bachelor In Unani Medicine & Surgery)
- The interested candidate can apply with Curriculum Vitae and Academic Documents.