Certificate course in Clinical Research
Astakenis Clinical Research Institute, Bangalore
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- Candidates with graduate/ post-graduate qualifications in: Basic science, biological sciences, Medical, life sciences and fields like dentistry, homeopathy, Ayurveda, veterinary science, nursing, physiotherapy, occupational therapy, social sciences, and pharmacy.
- M.Sc./ B.Sc (Life Sciences) – Graduate and Post-graduate in: Biological sciences (microbiology, biotechnology, botany, zoology), basic science (chemistry), nursing, physiotherapy, occupational therapy, social sciences with work experience in clinical research.
- Pharma Candidates: B.Pharm/ M.Pharm/ Pharm.D
- Engineering Graduates (B. E, B.Tech, M.Tech in Biotech)
- Experience of working in the health/ pharmaceutical & clinical research sector.
- MBBS/ BDS/ BAMS/ BHMS etc – Candidates with graduate/ post-graduate qualifications in: Medical and allied fields like dentistry, homeopathy, Ayurveda and veterinary science, and pharmacy.
Interested candidates can inquire about the application process through email or contact number.