Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Radiology and Imaging Technology (BRIT)
Maharishi Markandeshwar University (MMU), Ambala
Ambala, Haryana, India
Maharishi Markandeshwar University
- Medical Radiology is the science of taking images of the internal and hidden portions of the human body for diagnostic purpose Using Ultrasound, X-ray, CT scan, MRI, etc. comes under the realm of Medical Radiology. Medical Radiology, a prominent paramedical professional course is meant to create professionals expert in diagnostic tests for medical treatment with the use of radiation.
- There is huge scope for Radiographers in Healthcare industry, Diagnostic Department, Intensive Care Units of Hospital and Operating Theatre.
- The course tuition fees is 55000 and development fee is 5000.
- The candidate who has passed 3 years diploma after Matric or two years diploma after 10+2 shall be eligible for admission to the 2nd year through lateral entry. The diploma course should be recognized by MM(DU).
- Fees of B.Sc (Medical Radiology & Imaging Technology - Lateral Entry) tuition fees is 58850 and development fee is 5000.
B.Sc (Medical Radiology & Imaging Technology - Lateral Entry)
Dr. B.K. Aggarwal
The candidate should have passed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2) of a Board of School Education, Haryana or an examination recognized as equivalent to there or Senior Secondary Examination (12th), Pre-Medical or Plus Two or an equivalent examination from any Indian/Foreign Universities/Boards with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology as optional subjects in the qualifying examination and should have attained the age of 17 years or more on December 31st of the year of admission.
- The admission process the MMDU is very simple. Aspirants can get the admission form online or at the college campus if they choose to. Either way the payment they will have to make would be Rs. 1000. They can obtain an admission form from the Administrative Office or get a printout of it from the official site. Students can also get the admission form delivered to their homes by post. In that case, they will have to send out a DD of Rs. 1050.00 in favor of the Registrar of the University.
- In case you wish to download the admission form from the website you will again have to enclose with it a Demand Draft of Rs. 1000.00 when you send it back after having duly filled it in.
- The MMDU has also made it very easy for the students to fill in the Online Application Form. Once they visit the official website, they will be guided step by step and will eventually receive a link accompanied by a User ID and password on their registered email ID. They will then click on that link and follow the procedure step by step.
- All the required documents must be attached with the filled-in Admission Form for admission to any course. Next in line is a counseling session which will be conducted by our trainers and that will mark the completion of their admission process.