Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.Sc Nursing)
Mahatma Gandhi University of Medical Sciences and Technology (MGUMST), Jaipur
Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
Mahatma Gandhi University of Medical Science and Technology, Jaipur
Mr. Giriraj Prasad Soni
No candidate shall be allowed to be admitted to the nursing curriculum of first year of the B.Sc. Nursing course until or otherwise.
• He / She has completed the age of 17 years but not completed 28 years in case of females & 25 years in case of males, as on 31st December of the academic year.
• He / She has passed qualifying examination as under:
• The senior secondary examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 10+2 examination after a period of 12 years study, the last two years of the study comprising of Physics, Chemistry, Biology or any other elective subject with English as compulsory subject (English at a level not less than the core course or English as prescribed by the NCERT).
- Admissions to the program shall be made through Written Entrance Examination.
- Marks obtained at the Entrance Examination shall be the basis of admission.
- Successful candidates shall be called merit wise for counseling by an Admission Board of the University who, after verifying eligibility shall grant provisional admission.
- The Online Application shall be submitted on MGUMST admission portal within prescribed time period.
- Marks sheet/Certificate of the Secondary Examination (10th Class) showing date of birth.
- Marks sheet of 10+2 (Senior Secondary) or its equivalent Examination.
- Marks sheet of qualifying examination, as applicable (as mentioned in the "eligibility" column of this notification)
- Valid Certificate for Reservation Category (EWS/SC/ST/OBC-NCL/MBC-NCL etc.), if applicable.
- Domicile Certificate
- Disability Certificate, if applicable.
- No objection certificate/permission from the present employer for the applied regular full-time program (for in service candidate only).
- Aadhar Card.
- Passport Size photograph (100 KB in JPG/PNG)
- Candidate's Signature in blue colour (50 KB in JPG/PNG).
Documents required at the time of admission