Bachelor of Science in Medical Laboratory Technology (B.Sc MLT)
Maharishi Markandeshwar University (MMU), Ambala
Ambala, Haryana, India
Medical Laboratory Technology (MLT)
Maharishi Markandeshwar University
- MM(DU) offers B.Sc. in Medical Laboratory Technology (MLT), a dedicated course that helps the students evolve as Medical Laboratory Scientists/Technologists. An MLT is an important part of the Medical team with full knowledge of diagnosis, prevention, and timely treatment of diseases through clinical laboratory tests. As a professional, you would play a key role in identifying abnormalities in the samples such as malignancies, pathogens, or genetic abnormalities.
- The course tuition fees is 55000 and development fee is 5000.
- Duration is 3 Years (Including 1 year of Clinical Training/Internship)
- The candidate who has passed a 3-year diploma (MLT) after Matric and a two-year diploma after 10+2 shall be eligible for admission to the relevant branch of B.Sc. (MLT) in the 2nd year through lateral entry.
- Fees of B.Sc (MLT - Lateral Entry) tuition fees is 58850 and development fee is 5000.
This university also provide B.Sc (MLT - Lateral Entry)
The candidates should have passed the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (10+2) in five subjects including Chemistry, Biology, and English Pre-Medical from any recognized University/ Board and the candidate should have attained the age of 17 years or more on December 31st of the year of admission.
- The admission process the MMDU is very simple. Aspirants can get the admission form online or at the college campus if they choose to. Either way the payment they will have to make would be Rs. 1000. They can obtain an admission form from the Administrative Office or get a printout of it from the official site. Students can also get the admission form delivered to their homes by post. In that case, they will have to send out a DD of Rs. 1050.00 in favor of the Registrar of the University.
- In case you wish to download the admission form from the website you will again have to enclose with it a Demand Draft of Rs. 1000.00 when you send it back after having duly filled it in.
- The MMDU has also made it very easy for the students to fill in the Online Application Form. Once they visit the official website, they will be guided step by step and will eventually receive a link accompanied by a User ID and password on their registered email ID. They will then click on that link and follow the procedure step by step.
- All the required documents must be attached with the filled-in Admission Form for admission to any course. Next in line is a counseling session which will be conducted by our trainers and that will mark the completion of their admission process.