Bachelor of Science (Hons) (B.Sc) in Physics
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya (DAVV), Indore
Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India
Devi Ahilya Vishwa Vidyalaya - Indore
- To develop analytical skills covering both technical and science oriented domains.
- To develop in depth understanding of the key technologies in scientific analytics: data analysis, data visualization, experimental understanding and statistical knowledge.
- To impart knowledge on powerful techniques used in subject oriented operations.
- To practice problem analysis and decision-making.
- To gain practical, hands-on experience with experimental programming and data tools.
- To provide opportunities of higher studies in the area of concern field.
The Total Course Fee For the Boys is Rs. 1,68,633 and for the Girls is Rs. 1,67,499.
The broad objectives of the programme a B. Sc. (Hons. Physics) as follows:
Candidate should have done 10+2 in Science Stream, with Mathematics and Physics, with min. 50% marks.
As decided by University.