Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Cardio vascular Technology
Maharishi Markandeshwar University (MMU), Ambala
Ambala, Haryana, India
Maharishi Markandeshwar University
- B. Sc. in Cardiovascular technology (B.Sc-CVT) is an industry-oriented course with focus on training students in of cardiovascular disease management and care. Students are given in-depth understanding and training to acquire skills for management of various cardiac disorders. The graduates can work as Cardiac Technologists who assist physicians in diagnosing and treating cardiac (heart) and peripheral vascular (blood vessel) conditions. They play a crucial role during open-heart surgery or for implanting pacemakers or while monitoring patients during these procedures.
- The course tuition fees is 62000 and development fee is 8000.
- The candidate who have passed 3 year diploma after Matric or two year diploma after 10+2 shall be eligible for admission to the relevant branch of B.Sc. Cardiovascular Technology in 2nd year through Lateral Entry.
- The diploma course should be recognized by MMU.
- Fees of B.Sc. Cardiovascular Technology (Lateral Entry) tuition fees is 62000 and development fee is 8000.
B.Sc. Cardiovascular Technology (Lateral Entry)
Dr. B.K. Aggarwal
The candidate should have passed 10+2 Examination in five subjects including English with minimum 50% marks in PCB from any recognized Board/University.
- The admission process the MMDU is very simple. Aspirants can get the admission form online or at the college campus if they choose to. Either way the payment they will have to make would be Rs. 1000. They can obtain an admission form from the Administrative Office or get a printout of it from the official site. Students can also get the admission form delivered to their homes by post. In that case, they will have to send out a DD of Rs. 1050.00 in favor of the Registrar of the University.
- In case you wish to download the admission form from the website you will again have to enclose with it a Demand Draft of Rs. 1000.00 when you send it back after having duly filled it in.
- The MMDU has also made it very easy for the students to fill in the Online Application Form. Once they visit the official website, they will be guided step by step and will eventually receive a link accompanied by a User ID and password on their registered email ID. They will then click on that link and follow the procedure step by step.
- All the required documents must be attached with the filled-in Admission Form for admission to any course. Next in line is a counseling session which will be conducted by our trainers and that will mark the completion of their admission process.