Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm)
Maharashtra College Of Pharmacy, Nilanga
Nilanga, Maharashtra, India
Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University, Nanded
- The candidates whose Father/Mother is domicile of the State of Maharashtra.
- The candidates whose Father/Mother is an employee of Central Govt./Govt. of India undertaking who posted in Maharashtra and who reported for duty before the last date for submitting the application form
- The Candidates whose Father/Mother is an employee of the Govt. of Maharashtra/Maharashtra Govt. undertaking who is transferred from another state to Maharashtra State and reported for duty before the last date prescribed for submitting the application form or who returned from deputation to Other State back to Maharashtra State and reported for duty in Maharashtra before the last date prescribed for submitting the application form.
The following categories of candidates shall be eligible for admission even if they have not passed the SSC (Xth Std.) or HSC (x11 Std.) examination from within the State of Maharashtra subject to the condition that they submit the required documents.
Dr. Bhagwat Poul
- The minimum qualifications required for admission to the course is as indicated below: Physics, Chemistry, Maths or Biology in any of the following examinations
- To be eligible for admission to first year, the candidate should have passed 10+2 or an equivalent examination of the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent examination from within the Maharashtra State with and in the subjects of English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology or mathematics with minimum 50% marks (45% Backward Class candidates from Maharashtra State only) in aggregate in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Mathematics taken together and the said subjects should be passed at one and the same sitting.