Bachelor of Occupational Therapy (BOT)
Mahatma Gandhi University of Medical Sciences and Technology (MGUMST), Jaipur
Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
Mahatma Gandhi University of Medical Science and Technology, Jaipur
1.To acquire adequate knowledge of basic medical subjects and to develop skills and knowledge of Occupational Therapy treatment so as they can work as rehabilitation team member and to coordinate with other team member and to provide therapeutic management of various medical and surgical condition of patients.
2.To acquire skills in management, research and teaching in occupational therapy as well as guidance and counseling of patients regarding Occupational Therapy.
3.To acquire proper attitude for compassion and concerns for patients and welfare of physically & mentally handicapped in the community.
4.To practice moral and ethical values evidence base practice with regard to Occupational Therapy.
Dr. Surendra Kumar Meena
Candidate should have passed Class 10+2 examination (12th standard) or equivalent examination with Science stream i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English with aggregate 45% for general candidate, 40% for SC/ST and OBC candidate.
- Admissions to the program shall be made through Written Entrance Examination.
- Marks obtained at the Entrance Examination shall be the basis of admission.
- Successful candidates shall be called merit wise for counseling by an Admission Board of the University who, after verifying eligibility shall grant provisional admission.
- The Online Application shall be submitted on MGUMST admission portal within prescribed time period.
- Marks sheet/Certificate of the Secondary Examination (10th Class) showing date of birth.
- Marks sheet of 10+2 (Senior Secondary) or its equivalent Examination.
- Marks sheet of qualifying examination, as applicable (as mentioned in the "eligibility" column of this notification)
- Valid Certificate for Reservation Category (EWS/SC/ST/OBC-NCL/MBC-NCL etc.), if applicable.
- Domicile Certificate
- Disability Certificate, if applicable.
- No objection certificate/permission from the present employer for the applied regular full-time program (for in service candidate only).
- Aadhar Card.
- Passport Size photograph (100 KB in JPG/PNG)
- Candidate's Signature in blue colour (50 KB in JPG/PNG).
Documents required at the time of admission