Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
Duration: 5.5 Year(s)
Atal Bihari Vajpayee Institute of Medical Sciences & Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, New Delhi
New Delhi, Delhi, India
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (IPU)
Candidate should have completed higher secondary examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 10+2 Higher Secondary Examination, the last two years of study comprising of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics or any other elective subjects with English.
Admissions in MBBS course will be done through National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET-UG).
List of Documents required:-
- Allotment Letter Issued by MCC.
- Admit card Issued by NTA,
- Result/Rank letter issued by NTA.
- Date of Birth Certificate (if Metric Certificate does not bear the same)
- Class 10th certificate.
- Class 10+2 Certificate.
- Class 10+2 Mark Sheet.
- Eight (8) Passport size photograph same as affixed on the application form
- Proof of Identity (Aadhar/PAN/Oriving License/ Passport)
- The Candidate should also bring the following certificate, if applicable: SC/ST Certificate issued by the competent authority (in the standard format as specified in the prospectus/ information bulletin) and it should be in English or Hindi in language, OBC certificate issued by the competent authority, Disability Certificate issued from a duly constituted and authorized Medical Board for 24 Benchmark Disabilities as per the Rights of Persons with Disability Act 2016.
- EWS certificate