Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
Duration: 5.5 Year(s)
Total Seats: 125
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Jodhpur
Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India
- First Year: Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry
- Second Year: Pharmacology, Pathology, Microbiology, Forensic Medicine
- Third Year Part-1: Ophthalmology, ENT, Preventive and Social Medicine
- Third Year Part-2: Medicine, Surgery, Pediatrics, Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Internship: One Year with rotation in different departments
The MBBS course is a Medical Graduation program of 5 years and 6 months of duration, including one year of rotatory compulsory internship.
Applicable during One Year Internship
- 12th Science in Physics, Chemistry, Biology with 50% aggregate marks from a recognized education board.
- NEET-UG Entrance Examination Eligible score
- Admissions for MBBS seats will be through Central Government Agency, Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) by online counselling and allotment process.
- MCC announce the admission schedule, merit list, seat matrix on its official website.
- Applicants need to apply and register themselves on the MCC website.
- At the end of each allotment rounds, MCC publish the Allotment letter to allotted students in their user account.
- Students should download the Allotment letter and join the institute along with other required documents as mentioned in MCC’s Student Information Bulletin.
- Joining Formalities, fee, and list of documents have published on AIIMS Jodhpur official website, under "StudentSection".