Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
Duration: 5.5 Year(s)
Total Seats: 250
Mahatma Gandhi Medical College and Hospital (MGMCH), Jaipur
Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
Mahatma Gandhi University of Medical Science and Technology, Jaipur
- The first year of the three years degree course of a recognized university, with Physics, Chemistry and Biology including a practical test in three subjects provided the examination is a "University Examination" and candidate has passed 10+2 with English at a level not less than a core course.
- B.Sc examination of an Indian University provided that he/she has passed the B.Sc examination with not less than two of the following subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology) and further that he/she has passed the earlier qualifying examination with the following subjects-Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
- This University is also provide management seats with annual fees of 26.75 lakhs.
Dr. Swati Garg
- He/she shall complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December, of the year of admission to the MBBS course.
- The higher secondary examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 10+2 Higher Secondary Examination after a period of 12 years study, the last two years of study comprising of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics or any other elective subjects with English at a level not less than the core course for English as prescribed by the National Council for Educational Research and Training after the introduction of the 10+2+3 years educational structure as recommended by the National Committee on education.
He/she has passed qualifying examination as under:-
The admission shall be on the basis of NEET UG ranking.