Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
RIMS Dental College, Puttampalli
Kadapa, Andhra Pradesh, India
Dr NTR University of Health Sciences (NTRUHS)
The Duration of the course will be Four years+1 Year Internship
Candidate must have passed the 10+2 qualifying exam or an equivalent degree with a minimum of 50% aggregate from a recognised institute. They must have studied the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology compulsorily in their 10+2.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Candidates who will be allotted a seat in this college will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.