Bachelor in Health Administration (BHA)
Mahatma Gandhi University of Medical Sciences and Technology (MGUMST), Jaipur
Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
Mahatma Gandhi University of Medical Science and Technology, Jaipur
- Bachelor of Hospital Administration is a three year undergraduate degree. The program is opted by candidates who are looking for a career in management, administration and leadership of hospitals, healthcare systems and hospital networks. The program aims at preparing healthcare professionals who can respond effectively to the diverse and ever-changing healthcare sector.
- The course provides students the adequate knowledge and skills to carry out the administrative tasks of the clinical and support services department. The three year bachelor level program provides the skills required to carry clinical and support service operations. Bachelor of Hospital Administration is open for candidates who have completed their 12th from any of streams.
10+2 with any stream, 45% marks in the aggregate for General Category and 40% for SC/ST/OBC/MBC candidates or as per Government guidelines.
- Admissions to the program shall be made through Written Entrance Examination.
- Marks obtained at the Entrance Examination shall be the basis of admission.
- Successful candidates shall be called merit wise for counseling by an Admission Board of the University who, after verifying eligibility shall grant provisional admission.
- The Online Application shall be submitted on MGUMST admission portal within prescribed time period.
- Marks sheet/Certificate of the Secondary Examination (10th Class) showing date of birth.
- Marks sheet of 10+2 (Senior Secondary) or its equivalent Examination.
- Marks sheet of qualifying examination, as applicable (as mentioned in the "eligibility" column of this notification)
- Valid Certificate for Reservation Category (EWS/SC/ST/OBC-NCL/MBC-NCL etc.), if applicable.
- Domicile Certificate
- Disability Certificate, if applicable.
- No objection certificate/permission from the present employer for the applied regular full-time program (for in service candidate only).
- Aadhar Card.
- Passport Size photograph (100 KB in JPG/PNG)
- Candidate's Signature in blue colour (50 KB in JPG/PNG).
Documents required at the time of admission