Associate Fellow of Industrial Health (AFIH)
Directorate General Factory Advice Service and Labour Institutes (DGFASLI), Mumbai
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Directorate General Factory Advise Service and Labour Institutes (DGFASLI)
- to identify and manage the occupational health disorders / occupational diseases encountered in various industries in the country and to manage the industrial injuries caused by chemical intoxication, in general and in hazardous process industry in particular.
- to suggest preventive and control measures of such occupational health problems.
- to advise, supervise and participate in the national occupational health programmes for the health protection of industrial workers, improving national productivity and national prosperity.
The objectives of the course is to enable the doctors–
At Your Own
- Candidates seeking admission must possess MBBS qualification with registration with concerned Medical Council of India.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in industry or relevant field of occupational health or 2 years experience otherwise, after completion of compulsory internship.