Ashtamgam is guided by living legends of Ayurveda – highly trained, clinically experienced traditional practitioners as well as trained Ayurveda doctors with long years of experience and repute who hail from Traditional Ashtavaidya Families. Together, they have created a new benchmark in the Ayurvedic health science, treatment and research. Asthamgam has a both Out Patient and In Patient treatment services. The OP department offers treatments for Shalya Tantram, Shalakya Tantram, Kaya Chikitsa, Panchakarma, Kumarabruthyam etc. The IP department offers excellent room facilities, consultation with doctors, Ayurvedic food, Ashtamgam Care Units and other facilities.
- Spacious treatment rooms for individual care
- WI-FI connectivity
- Yoga & Meditation
- Exclusive Reading room and Library
- OP & IP departments with exclusive Panchakarma theatres
- Herbal garden with more than 400 species.
- Panchakarma theatre treatment rooms seperate for male and female