Advance Diploma in Pharmaceutical Business Management (ADPBM)
Mumbai Education Trust (MET), Bhujbal Knowledge City, Mumbai
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education (MSBTE)
- To induce life long learning skills, attitudes for social & personal development
- To induce trained manpower
- To induce leadership qualities
- To seek full employment in the food production unit
- To develop entrepreneurship skills to run a unit of operation or production and to develop entrepreneurship abilities for small scale drug sales and marketing
- To gain and apply knowledge of scientific aspects in drug sales and marketing
- To impart systematic knowledge of basic and applied of pharmaceuticals business management
- To survey different areas & find opportunities for sale of drug / pharmaceutical goods
- To develop innovative entrepreneurship fields in domestic as well as international markets
- To offer an opportunity for the candidate to develop an appreciation of quality standards, knowledge of organisation and operation of manufacturing units as well as personal and professional attitudes
At Your Own
- BSc (Any*) / MSc
- B. Pharm / M. Pharm
- MBBS / BDS / BAMS / BHMS / BVSc / BUMS
- BE (Chemical)
- D. Pharm
Those who have passed any of the following Degree/Diploma can apply for this programme.
MBBSBDS (Bachelor Of Dental Surgery)MSc (Master of Science)BBA (Bachelor Of Business Administration)BMS (Bachelor of Management Studies)BSc (Bachelor of Science)BPharm (Bachelor Of Pharmacy)
- The applicant must buy the Application Form and Prospectus, available at MET for Rs. 600 in cash or DD favouring 'MET Institute of Medical Sciences'.
- Submit the prescribed Application Form along with necessary certificates on or before the due date.
- The applicant must appear for the Selection Procedure.