Advance Diploma in Technical & Analytical Chemistry (ADTAC)
Mumbai Education Trust (MET), Bhujbal Knowledge City, Mumbai
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education (MSBTE)
- To induce life long learning skills, attitudes for social & personal development
- To provide trained manpower
- To provide leadership qualities
- To create awareness of Quality Control & Quality Assurance
- To create awareness of manufacturing hazards & operational hazards
- To assist in development of new methods and process of analysis & analytical techniques
- To develop managerial abilities and analytical skills
At Your Own
- BSc (Any*)
- B. Pharm
- B. Tech (Dairy)
- Diploma in Dairy Technology
- D. Pharm
- Chemical Engineering/ Environmental Engineering from MSBTE
Those who have passed any of the following Degree/Diploma can apply for this programme.
(Chemistry/ Bio-Technology/ Bio-Chemistry/ Microbiology/ Life Sciences/ Dairy Technology subjects either six units, three units, two units or combination of other subjects from a recognised University / Board).
Students awaiting final year results can also apply.
DPharm (Diploma in Pharmacy)BSc (Bachelor of Science)BPharm (Bachelor Of Pharmacy)
- The applicant must buy the Application Form and Prospectus, available at MET for Rs. 600 in cash or DD favouring 'MET Institute of Medical Sciences'.
- Submit the prescribed Application Form along with necessary certificates on or before the due date.
- The applicant must appear for the Selection Procedure.